PAGANI CLUB TDU Forum Index FAQ Search Memberlist Usergroups Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in Register

in & out of the club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PAGANI CLUB TDU Forum Index -> ORGANIZATION -> Last recruits
Previous topic :: Next topic  
raphexpress
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 1 Nov - 21:30 (2011)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

Who shall we kick out ?

Answers lower

PostPosted: Tue 1 Nov - 21:30 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
8oodbUll
coop racer

PostPosted: Tue 1 Nov - 23:49 (2011)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

Me ?

ChrissFR
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 2 Nov - 07:24 (2011)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

8oodbUll wrote:
Me ?

No ,I think Raph is talking about inactive members Cool Don' worry
EDIT
Quote:
Who shall we kick out ?
Answers lower
I didn't read  all the post->Always  be sure to read all the post before  post a  new answer Embarassed

raphexpress
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 2 Nov - 10:17 (2011)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

I have the names:
-Beaudamion
-TrueWillz
-FireBloodshc
-DMooN028shc
-Manu1755

The last 3 ones are canadian, in France we like canadians, but being inactive deserves a kick :-/
The reality is, when a member is kicked out, he doesn't ask for coming back, he knows why he's been kicked.

Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 2 Nov - 10:18 (2011)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

Kick them whenever you want, your name won't appear.

coop racer

PostPosted: Fri 4 Nov - 01:09 (2011)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

Well, I'll be inactive for a while...so hang on, I'll be back...lol

raphexpress
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 3 Dec - 13:41 (2011)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

Those members have been fired,
-Beaudamion
-TrueWillz
-FireBloodshc
-DMooN028shc
-Manu1755
some have been recruited (list soon)

The Pagani Club will survive

Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 3 Dec - 18:45 (2011)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

raphexpress wrote:

The Pagani Club will survive

The Pagani Club is great Mr. Green

cjr70
freerider

PostPosted: Thu 5 Jan - 16:43 (2012)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

the better thing for not being kicked out is to explain Raph why you can't be active on play

Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 5 Jan - 17:24 (2012)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

If its temporary, there'll be no problem Smile
But we can count some inactive members since months, we'll have to take a decision in order to recruit new good ACTIVE members.
I'll make a list soon, and you'll tell me who we keep and who we mustn't keep.

Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 11 Jan - 15:14 (2012)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

ENGLISH

Last night, something strange happened

Indeed you have seen many starts, here's the explanation:

1 - You may have seen many comings and goings of new members, members who were not recruited by us but who have invited themselves because we are in the list of clubs recruiters. This is not really a problem since they made ​​us gain experience and position in the international ranking.

2 - We learnt few months, by Stormbringer92,  that clubs were experiencing bugs beyond 26 or 27 members.

3 - Consultation with ChrissFR last evening, we must reduce the number of inactive members if the clubs wants to live and grow. I push to separate us from LoveMetal (no spirit club) and ChrisBenoit (unfortunately missing for far too long) in favor of hope and recovery Deniska95 Exkluziviniy.

4 - I therefore turn to the act, I go to the office, I select LoveMetal and valid.
I return to history of the club, surprise ! , It is not LoveMetal but Deniska95 I just sent off :-(
I started thinking that I was wrong line then I did it again, that time it worked.
So I do the same for ChrisBenoit, and it's DJEDJE06130FR that goes, I start again and iRocky goes :'-(((
3rd attempt was the good one and ChrisBenoit left.

5 - I sent a message to DJEDJE to explain. He is in my friends list so I redid an invite for the club, invite he accepted this morning.
Also sent a message to iRocky to explain, hard to find him through internet. I have not him as friend so I can't add it again to the club.

6 - Crazyracer and I go in search of Deniska95 and Exkluziviniy. I await the response of iRocky.

---------

FRENCH

En effet vous avez pu percevoir de nombreux départs, voici l'explication:

1- Vous avez pu apercevoir de nombreuses allées et venues de nouveaux membres, membres qui n'ont pas été recrutés par nos soins mais qui se sont invités car nous sommes dans la liste des clubs recruteurs. Cela ne pose pas réellement de probleme puisque ces derniers nous ont fait gagner en experience et en position dans le ranking international.

2- Nous avions appris, il y a de ca quelques mois, par Stormbringer92, que les clubs subissaient des bugs au delà de 26 ou 27 membres.

3- Concertation hier soir avec ChrissFR, nous devons alléger le club des inactifs si on veut continuer à vivre et progresser. Je pousse pour nous séparer de LoveMetal (pas d'esprit club) et ChrisBenoit (hélas absent depuis beaucoup trop longtemps) au profit de l'espoir de récupérer Deniska95 et Exkluziviniy.

4- Je passe donc à l'acte, je me rends au bureau, je sélectionne LoveMetal et je valide. Et la,  je retourne à l'historique, surprise ! , Ce n'est pas LoveMetal mais Deniska95 que je viens de faire partir :-(
Je recommence en pensant que je me suis trompé de ligne et la ca marche.
Alors je fais de même pour ChrisBenoit, et la c'est DJEDJE06130FR qui s'en va,
je recommence et iRocky s'en va :'-(((
je recommence et la c'est bien ChrisBenoit qui s'en va.

5- J'envoie un message à DJEDJE pour lui expliquer. il est dans ma liste d'amis alors je lui refais une invitation pour le club, invitation qu'il a accepté ce matin.
J'envoie aussi un message à iRocky pour lui expliquer, difficile de le retrouver sur internet. Je ne l'ai pas en ami donc je ne peux l'ajouter à nouveau au club.

6- Crazyracer et moi partons à la recherche de Deniska95 et Exkluziviniy. J'attends la réponse de iRocky.

freerider

PostPosted: Wed 11 Jan - 16:36 (2012)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

Well, as they say, shi* happens  Sad

btw sorry for my prolonged absence, I've been playing a few hours with my alts since our xmas ride (only a couple of races and one cup left and I will have finished solar crown 8 times on PC and 2 times on PS3), and I'm quite busy with a new MMORPG at the moment - still, I cant wait for the new DLC (with bikes) which hopefully arrives before the end of the world.

raphexpress
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 14 Jan - 14:45 (2012)    Post subject: in & out of the club Reply with quote

The problem, described above, happened again !
We need to recruit iRocky again.
I count on my executives to add him back to the club.
I'd like you to recruit GameThe1947, tell him I'm OK, I had a long reflexion about his presence in the Pagani Club and really think he deserves a good club like our one.
See ya very soon

PostPosted: Today at 08:10 (2018)    Post subject: in & out of the club

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PAGANI CLUB TDU Forum Index -> ORGANIZATION -> Last recruits
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation